Get To Know Me Tag!

1. What is your middle name?: Grace

2. Share you favorite subject in high school.: I don't go to high school, I'm too young and and I'm not American, so I'll just say my favourite subject at school now. My favourite subject is photography, I really love photography.

3. What is your favorite drink? Just water, its all I like.

4. What is your favorite song at the moment?: Hometown by Luna Bay

5. What would you (or have you) name your children?: This is a hard question haha, but I would call a girl Eden and I'm not too sure about a boy.

6. Have you participated in any sports?
I use to do gymnastics, but now I do horse riding, and I have been since June 3rd 2018.

7. What is your favorite book?
I don't really read, but I do like the book 'Girl Online' by the YouTuber, Zoella.

8. What is your favorite color?
Mustard Yellow

9. What is your favorite animal?
Tortoises, as I have a pet one named Norman

 10. What is your favorite perfume?
Sweet Like Candy By Ariana Grande

11. What is your favorite holiday?
Christmas or Halloween

12. On a scale from 1 – 10, rate your childhood.
So far I would rate it a 7.

13. Have you been out of the country?
No, I really want to go abroad, but I have only been in the UK.

14. Do you speak any different languages?
I'm learning German in school.

15. Do you have any siblings?
Yes, an older sister and an older brother.

16. What is your favorite store?
I like Urban Outfitters and Paperchase

17. What is your favorite restaurant?
I hate eating at restaurants, so nowhere.

18. Do you like school?
No. It's very boring, but I'm working hard for my future!

19. Who are some of your favorite YouTubers?
Dan and Phil, Shane and Zoella.

20. What is your favorite movie?
I don't really have one.

21. What is your favorite tv show?
The Originals

22. PC or mac?
PC, but I would love a mac

 23. What phone do you have?
iPhone 7

24. How tall are you?
5ft Something, I'm not too sure.

 25. Do you have any pets? A tortoise named Norman, he is currently in hibernation.


Comments